SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. Function rooms for holding meetings, conferences, convocations, and similar activities are sufficient.
- S.2. Facilities for athletic sports, cultural activities, military training, etc. are accessible.
- S.3. The seating capacity conforms to standards.
- S.4. There are adequate and well-marked entry and exit points.
- S.5. There are storage facilities for athletic sports and other curricular training equipment.
- I.1. Indoor facilities are constructed with:
- I.2. The constructed outdoor facilities are:
- I.3. Assembly, athletic sports, and cultural facilities are sufficient and varied to meet the requirements of the institution.
- I.4. Audio-visual room and facilities with appropriate equipment are utilized in support of the teaching-learning such as but not limited to video/ overhead/ slide projector, sound system, LCD projectors, and screens.