SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. The administrative offices are accessible to stakeholders.
- S.2. All offices are accessible and conveniently located in accordance to their functions.
- S.3. There are offices and workspaces for all officials, faculty and administrative staff.
- S.4. Administration and faculty offices and staff rooms are clean, well-lighted and ventilated.
- S.5. Function rooms and lounge are available and accessible.
- S.6. Storerooms are strategically located.
- S.7. There is internal and external communication system.
- S.8. There are clean toilets for administrators , faculty, staff, and students.
- I.1. All offices are furnished with the necessary equipment, furniture, supplies and materials.
- I.2. All offices are well-maintained.