- The administration shows immense support to all research undertakings, as manifested by the provision of a conductive Research, Development and Extension building, sufficient to hold trainings related to research activities.
- The research agenda/thrusts of the institution capture the current national and regional priorities to conduct more promising research activities.
- There is an adequate funding for research activities.
AREAS NEEDING IMPROVEMENT
- Relevant documents to support the benchmark statements are not evident. (View Files)
- Research and results of completed researches are not yet utilized to target clientele for commercialization. (View Files)
- There are only few faculty members involved in the conduct of research activities such as paper presentations and publications. (View Files)
- The approved RDE Manual is not yet copyrighted. (View Files)
- The university research journal is still hold the old accreditation status from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). (View Files)
- There was a limited participation of stakeholders in the formulation of research agenda as basis for identifying institutional thrusts and priorities. (View Files)
- Proper documentation may be observed during the conduct of significant research activities to serve as proof/evidence for complete supporting documents. (View Files)
- Utilization of research results to target clientele is encouraged so that more Income Generating Programs (IGPs) will be created.(View Files)
- The administration may provide a more attractive reward system to encourage more faculty to conduct research activities. (View Files) (View Files)
- It is preferable that the RDE Manual be copyrighted to legally protect it.(View Files) (View Files)
- The journal should re-apply and secure the award from CHED journal accreditation system which is the Journal Incentives Program (JIP). (View Files)
- The university may encourage the stakeholders to participate in the formulation of research agenda; and provide and avenue wherein the stakeholders’ thoughts are taken considerably. (View Files)