SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. There is an institutional Human Resources Development Plan/Program designed for faculty recruitment.
- I.1. Recruitment and selection of the faculty is processed by the Faculty Selection Board using the following criteria:
- I.2. The hiring system adopts an open competitive selection, based on the CSC-approved Merit System and Promotion Plan of the institution published and well-disseminated through various means of communication:
- I.3. A Screening Committee selects and recommends the best and most qualified applicant.
- I.4. Measures to avoid professional in-breeding are observed.
- I.5. The institution conducts orientation for newly-hired faculty on its vision and mission, CSC, PRC, DBM, and administration policies on their duties and responsibilities, benefits, and other academic concerns.