SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. The institution has a Student Center with supplies and materials.
- S.2. Policies and guidance on the proper utilization of the Student Center are in place.
- S.3. The student Center is well-lighted and ventilated.
- S.4. A conference room is available for students to use.
- S.5. There are facilities and equipment for table games, music appreciation, and TV or video viewing.
- S.6. Clean and sanitary toilets, for men separate from those for women, are available.
- S.7. Toilet fixtures for students with special needs from PWDs are provided.
- S.8. There are offices for student leaders, the editorial staff of the student publication, and the officers of other student organizations.
- I.1. Student activities at the Student Center are regularly conducted and monitored.
- I.2. The Student Center is properly maintained.