Skip to the content
SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. There are dormitories and housing facilities for students, faculty and staff.
- S.2. There is an implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) for in-campus housing services.
- S.3. There is a system of coordinating with the LGU’s on privately owned boarding houses.
- I.1. The housing facilities functionally designed.
- I.2. The housing facilities and surroundings are properly maintained and monitored.
- I.3. The IRR on housing services is strictly followed(e.g. Dormitory fees, etc.).
- I.4. The institution coordinates with LGU’s and owners of private boarding houses.
- O.1. The housing facilities are safe, habitable and well-maintained.
- O.2. There is wholesome coordination among the institution, the LGU’s and the owners of private boarding houses.