Skip to content
SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. There is a policy on graduation requirements.
- I.1. The students are regularly informed of the academic requirements of their respective courses.
- I.2. The College/Academic Unit implements the system for student returnees and transferees to meet the residence and other graduation requirements.
- I.3. Graduating students conduct research and/or undergo practicum/OJT or other activities prescribed in their respective curricula.
- I.4. The College/Academic Unit of Electrical Engineering assists the graduating students with academic deficiencies, disciplinary cases, and other problems which hinder issuance of clearances.
- I.5. A clearance from academic and financial accountabilities and responsibilities is required before graduation.
- O.1. At least 60% of the students enrolled in the program are able to graduate within the regular time frame.