SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. The VMGO are available on bulletin boards in catalogs/manuals and in other forms of communication media.
- I.1. A system of dissemination and acceptability of the VMGO is enforced.
- I.2. The administrators/faculty attend in-service seminars and training on awareness and acceptability of the:
- I.2.1. Vision and Mission of the Institution;
- I.2.2. Goals of the College/ Academic Unit; and
- I.2.3. Objectives of the Program.
- I.3. The formulation/review/revision of the VMGO is participated in by the following:
- 1.3.1. administratiors;
- 1.3.2. faculty
- 1.3.3. staff;
- 1.3.4. students;and
- 1.3.5. other stakeholders
- 1.4. The faculty and staff perform their jobs/functions in consonance with the VMGO.
- 1.5. The VMGO are widely disseminated to the different agencies, institutions industry sector and the community.
- O.1. There is full awareness and acceptance of the VMGO by the administrators, faculty, staff, students and other stakeholders.
- O.2. There is congruency between actual educational practices and activities with the following:
- 0.2.1. Vision and Mission of the SUC;
- 0.2.2. Goals of the College/Academic Unit of Electrical Engineering; and
- 0.2.3. Objectives of the Electrical Engineering program.
- 0.3. The goals and objectives are being achieved.