SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1 The required number of faculty possesses graduate degrees appropriate and relevant to the Electrical Engineering program or any of the allied fields.
- S.2. Other qualifications such as the following are considered:
- S.3. Faculty handling OJT/practicum courses have had at least three(3) years of teaching and industry-based experience in the field.
- S.4. At least 50% of the faculty are Graduate degree holders.
- I.1. The faculty demonstrate professional competence and are engaged in any or a combination of the following:
- I.2. The faculty pursue graduate degrees in Electrical Engineering and/or allied fields from reputable institutions(with at least Level II accreditation status or World/Asian rank).