SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. The institution has an approved and copyrighted Research Journal.
- S.2. The institution has incentives for:
- I.1. The institution provides opportunities for the dissemination of research results in fora, conferences, seminars, and other related means.
- I.2. The institution regularly publishes a research journal.
- I.3. Library exchange of research publications with other HEI’s and agencies is maintained.
- I.4. Research manuscripts/technical reports are well-written, and edited following the institutional format.
- I.5. The institution supports the researchers in all of the following activities:
- I.6 Research results are published preferably in referred journals.
- I.7. Research results are disseminated to the target clientele.
- I.8. The College/Academic Unit generates income from patents, licenses, copyrights, and other research outputs.