SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1 The institution’s research agenda is in consonance with institutional, regional and national priorities concerned such as DOST, CHED-National Higher Education Research Agenda, NEDA, etc.
- S.2. The institution has an approved Research Manual.
- I.1. The approved Research Agenda is implemented.
- I.2. The following stakeholders participate in the formulation of research agenda as bases for identifying institutional thrusts and priorities:
- I.3. Action researches to test theory in practice are conducted by faculty and students.
- I.4. Team/collaborative and interdisciplinary research is encouraged.
- I.5. Research outputs are published in referred national and/or international journals.