Skip to content
SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. The Accreditation Center (AC) is accessible and conveniently located.
- S.2. The AC has the following equipment and fixtures:
- S.2.1. working tables and chairs;
- S.2.2. cabinets for display and filing;
- S.2.3. good ventilation and lighting;
- S.2.4. computer unit;
- S.2.5. toilets; and
- S.2.6. lounge.
- I.1. The Institution/College/Academic Unit maintains the AC with the required resources, furniture , and documents.
- I.2. The AC is managed by a qualified and committed staff/faculty.
- I.3. Required documents/information and exhibits are updated, systematically packaged and readily available.
- O.1. The AC is well-equipped and managed.