Skip to content
SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. The institution ha a regular and realistic budget for the library.
- I.1. The Head Librarian and staff, in coordination with other officials of the institution, prepare and manage the annual library budget.
- I.2. All fees and funds allocated for library resources and services are utilized solely for such purposes and are properly audited.
- I.3. Other sources of financial assistance are sought.
- O.1. The financial support from fiduciary, supplemental and external funds is adequate.