SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. The canteen/ cafeteria is well-lighted, ventilated, screened, and provided with a potable water supply.
- S.2. There are enough:
- S.3. Wash area and toilets are available.
- I.1. The institution requires business and sanitary permits for the operation of the Food Center/Cafeteria/Canteen.
- I.2. Food served is varied, nutritious, safe, and sold at affordable prices.
- I.3. The Food Center/Cafeteria/Canteen is well-managed by qualified and competent staff.
- I.4. Cleanliness and orderliness are enforced.
- I.5. The food services are prompt.