SYSTEM – INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. There are approved SUC Code and SUC Faculty Manual that defines the policies, guidelines, rules and regulations affecting the faculty.
- The Faculty
- I.1. responsibility observe the following:
- I.2. follow the Code of Ethics of the Profession and the Code of Ethical Standards for the Government Official and Employees (RA 6713).
- I.3. exercise academic freedom judiciously.
- I.4. show commitment and loyalty to the institution as evidenced by:
- I.5. maintain harmonious interpersonal relations with superiors, peers, students, parents and the community.
- I.6. demonstrate knowledge of recent educational trends/issues/resources in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- I.7. show evidence of professional growth through further and continuing studies.
- I.8. engage in practices which enable the faculty the demonstrate harmonious interpersonal relations with the students, parents and community.