Skip to content
SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. Classrooms size (1.5 sq.m. per student) meets standard specifications for instruction.
- S.2. The classrooms are well-lighted, ventilated and acoustically conditioned.
- S.3. The classrooms are adequate and are provided with enough chairs, furniture and equipment.
- S.4. There are sufficient supplies (chalkboards/whiteboards, and instructional materials) in each classroom.
- I.1. The classrooms are clearly marked and arranged relative to their functions.
- I.2. The classrooms are well-maintained and free from interference.
- I.3. Students cooperate in maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the classrooms.
- O.1. Classrooms are adequate and conducive to learning.