SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. There is a system of implementation , monitoring, evaluation and utilization of research outputs.
- S.2. The institution has a policy on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- I.1. The institution/College/Academic Unit has a Research Unit managed by competent staff.
- I.2. The Research Manual provides guidelines and procedures for the administration and conduct of research.
- I.3. The faculty conduct applied and operational researches in their fields of specialization in accordance with the thrusts and priorities of the program/institution.
- I.4. The institution provides incentives to faculty researches such as honoraria, service credits, de-loading, etc.
- I.5. The College /Academic Unit requires its students to conduct research, as a course requirement,(whenever applicable)
- I.6. The institution provides opportunities for advanced studies and/or training to enhance faculty/staff research competence.
- I.7. Completed and on-going research studies are periodically monitored and evaluated in local and regional in-house reviews.
- I.8. Research outputs are utilized as inputs in:
- I.9. Packaged technologies and new information are disseminated to the target clientele through appropriate delivery systems.
- I.10. The institution ensures that: