Skip to content
SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. The institution has a research program on student affairs and services.
- S.2. There is mechanism for monitoring and evaluation of SAS programs.
- S.3. Monitoring and evaluation instruments are available.
- S.4. There is adequate funding for the conduct of SAS researches and monitoring and evaluation.
- I.1. Researches on student affairs and services are conducted.
- I.2. Research results and outputs are disseminated and utilized.
- I.3. Regular monitoring and evaluation on the implementation of student services are conducted.
- I.4. Monitoring and evaluation instruments are developed, reviewed, and continuously improved.
- I.5. Reports are filed and submitted regularly to CHEDRO.
- O.1. Research outputs are presented and published.