SYSTEM-INPUTS AND PROCESSES
- S.1. The Medical and Dental Clinic has basic facilities such as a reception area, records section, examination/treatment room, and toilets.
- S.2. The institution has a functional medical and dental section/area.
- S.3. Potable water is available and sufficient.
- S.4. Medical and dental equipment are provided.
- S.5. There are enough medical and dental supplies and materials.
- S.6. Storage facilities(refrigerator, steel cabinets, etc.) are available.
- S.7. Medical and dental supplies and materials are properly labeled.
- S.8. The following basic medical equipment and medicines are all available:
- S.9. The following basic dental equipment and apparatuses are available:
- S.10. The Medical/Dental Clinic has ample space, adequate lighting, and ventilation.
- I.1. The Medical and Dental Clinics are managed by qualified medical and dental officers.
- I.2. Distinct rooms and storage areas are properly labeled.
- I.3. Medical and dental services are regularly monitored and evaluated.